Getting here by Public Transport
You can plan your trip using the Transport for NSW trip planner. Below you will see the main public transport routes from various locations around Sydney.
From the City
- City Martin Place via Haymarket, Sydney University, Chippendale and Leichhardt
Catch the 438 Bus – Runs along Parramatta Road to Norton Street, then along Marion Street, Ramsay Road and Great North Road.
- City via Rozelle, Drummoyne or Russell Lea
Catch the 504 Bus - Runs alongs the ANZAC Bridge, up Victoria Road, Lyons Rd, and Hampden road.
- Circular Quay via Ferry
Catch the F3 Ferry along the Parramatta River and hop off at Abbotsford wharf. From there its either a 15 minute walk or catch one of the busses that runs along Great North Road (438, 437 or 415).
From the Inner West & Parramatta
- Strathfield or Burwood train station
Catch the 415 Bus which runs from both Strathfield and Burwood train stations, and then along Parramatta Rd to Five Dock, and Great North Road to Abbotsford.
- Croydon Park
Catch the 492 Bus to Lyons Road Five Dock and either walk (10 mins) or hop on the 438.
Catch the train to Burwood, and from there catch the 415 Bus.
- Parramatta via Ferry
Catch the F3 Ferry along the Parramatta River. and hop off at Abbotsford wharf. From there its either a 15 minute walk or catch one of the busses that runs along Great North Road (438, 437 or 415)..
From the North and North Shore
- Chatswood, Artarmon, Lane Cove, Hunters Hill and Huntleys Point and Drummoyne
Catch the 530 Bus which runs from Chatswood train station to Burwood train station, along the Pacific Highway, Burns Bay Road (across both Fig Tree Bridge and Tarban Creek bridge), Victoria Rd and Lyons Rd. You'll need to jump off at the corner of Lyons Road and Great North Road and either walk (10 mins) or hop on the 438.
- Ryde and Gladesville
Catch the 518 bus which runs along Victoria Rd, then change at Drummoyne for the 492 Bus. You'll need to jump off at the corner of Lyons Road and Great North Road and either walk (10 mins) or hop on the 438.
Catch the T1 Train to Burwood Train Station, then catch the 415 Bus.
From the Eastern Suburbs
- If you're coming from the eastern suburbs then we think you're seriously dedicated and get full points for effort! You'll need to make your way into the city and then take one of the city public transport options. Alternatively if you can drive or scooter, well Sydney traffic ain't that bad on Sunday mornings and evenings! Otherwise we suggest you check out some of the great local churches in the Eastern Suburbs.
There is limited accessible parking on the church grounds which is reserved for our elder congregation members. There is otherwise ample street parking available on Great North Road and the surrounding blocks.